When you work with Stand Marketing, LLC, your primary point of contact is me – Carol S. Niemi, PhD, founder and principal. No junior account execs. No middlemen.
As vice-president and creative director of a national B2B marketing firm, I worked with some of the world’s leading brands, serving clients so well our firm quadrupled billings in just six years. I founded Stand Marketing, LLC, to use what I learned to help small-to-medium-size companies flourish and grow. Nothing is more rewarding to me than transforming a business owner’s personal and business goals into outstanding marketing results.
I’m supported by other very talented experienced people in graphic design and website design and development. All of us have worked with a wide variety of companies from Fortune 500s to start-ups. We work remotely to keep costs down. The result is that you get big-agency thinking at an affordable price.
- I have a PhD in English. I’m very strategic and write sentence fragments on purpose.
- I own a pink hardhat. I’m equally at home on the plant floor and in the boardroom.
- I won an American Advertising Federation ADDY award for a sanitary rotary lobe pump ad for telling a technical story to a non-technical audience.
- Clients like my taglines so much they put them on T-shirts and caps.
- I’m also a journalist with a portfolio of more than 100 feature stories and business articles that have enlightened and changed people’s minds.
- As your main contact, I will consider you my partner and act accordingly.
The benefits of working with Stand Marketing:
- As much or as little marketing as you need when you need it.
- No need for an in-house marketing department.
- One main point of contact – me. No middlemen to complicate things.
- A track record of building brands from scratch as well as rebranding established brands.
- Big-agency talent and expertise at an affordable rate.
- Flexible contracts from monthly retainers to hourly and project rates.
- Everything including public relations integrated and unified by one main compelling idea – what you stand for.