SEO Quiz –Where Does your Website Stand?
This search engine optimization (SEO) quiz is designed to give you a general
idea whether or not your site is optimized.
Here's How it Works
Go through the below questions
and make a mental or written note of your ‘yes’, ‘no’ or ‘I don’t know’ answers.
Once you’ve completed the questions, your tally will provide insight into your
site’s current optimization level.
If you answered ‘no’ or ‘I don’t know’ to more than
3 of the above questions, your website may be in need of SEO and search engine marketing
tactics. For a quote or more information, check out Stand Marketing’s
services, or contact
- Has Google, Yahoo and Bing found your site?
- Is your website generating new leads?
- Is your website’s front-end content and back-end code directed at your target market?
- Have you optimized each of your site's pages with keyword-rich content and tags?
- Is the bulk of your site’s information accessible off the home page?
- Do you have a site map, and if so, does it list every important page on
- Are the images in your site described with alt tags?
- In your code, do you have keyword-rich content near the top of your page?
- Is your site search friendly--can search engines read the content?)
- When you search your company name in Google, does your site come up in the top 3
Does it also appear in the search engine results pages (SERPs) for keywords
Simply having a website is not enough to compete in the web’s competitive environment. Just like print ads and radio spots are regularly adapted to meet the shifting needs of the product, brand direction and competitive landscape, the same needs are required for the web.
If you are interested in how your website can grow with the web's pace and stay true to your brand, we’d love to hear from you.